Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Short Term Goals

My goal for 2010 was to get an awesome job that I loved. Well, I got a new job:-/

The cliche, You never know what you have until it's gone ring true for me. In Atlanta, I worked as an Event Coordinator in the hospitality industry. I really did love my job. There were some ups and downs but in the end I'd say it was the best of the jobs I've had. Currently, I'm a Conference Coordinator. I won't go that much into it but I'll say that my line of work isn't much of a priority anymore.

I've given up a little. I know what I want but it seems impossible to get there. I'm not even sure what steps I should take. But from now on, I'm not going to concentrate on my career (if you want to call it that). Jobs come and go. I want to make the best out of life.

So I've drafted out some goals. The list is pretty drab. Maybe I'll add more as I begin to figure myself out.

Life goals:

  1. Be well traveled.
    Visit another country by 2011.
    Visit San Francisco, LA and Vegas sooner than later even if that means I have to travel alone
  2. Meet new people and network.
  3. Join a professional organization within the month
  4. Get a hobby and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment